TEAM A.A.M.A. MEMBERS RULES
- Team Members are required to compete in a minimum of 2 tournaments PER SEASON.
- The seasons are February - May and August - November.
- Our tournament is a Mandatory tournament for ALL TEAM MEMBERS.
- The Lewistown Tournament is a Mandatory tournament for ALL TEAM MEMBERS.
- The National Night Out and the Wolly Worm Festival are 2 Mandatory events for ALL TEAM MEMBERS.
- Amerikick NASKA tournament is a Mandatory National Team Event.
- Team Members must wear their “Team Uniform”, when competing and/or performing in demonstrations.
- Team Members are expected to stay at tournaments until the last Team Member is done competing.
- Team Members are expected to cheer all other Team Members on, while competing.
- Team Members are expected to be supportive and positive towards their fellow Team Members.
- Team Members are expected to be on the competition floor 30 minutes prior to the start of the tournament warming up as a group.
- Team Members are expected to demonstrate respect to all other competitors and judges. Shake hands and congratulate other competitors. Win or loss, always show respect.
- Team Members are expected to demonstrate self-control. If you get upset, you walk outside. Never cry, or show any signs of anger/frustration in a negative manner.
- Team Members are expected to be at the Team Classes. Team Classes are Tuesday and Thursday Evenings.
- Any changes/additions to the Mandatory events, will be emailed and posted on the web page.
- IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TEAM MEMBERS AND PARENTS TO MONITOR EMAILS AND THE WEB PAGE FOR UPDATES.
Always remember that WE are a TEAM. WE ALL represent OUR TEAM. Always have pride!!!
TEAM A.A.M.A. PARENTS RULES
- Team Parents should attempt to set in a group, at tournaments. People do move around, while their children compete; however let’s try to have an area that is OURS, at each tournament.
- Team Parents should NEVER, approach time/score keepers, judges, or the tournament Director with any issues. If you have issues, bring them to the Team Leader.
- Team Parents should also be supportive of ALL OTHER TEAM MEMBERS AND PARENTS. We should all cheer each other on, no matter what.
Being on TEAM AAMA is a privilege. This privilege can be taken away if any of these rules are broken. If you quit the Team, you forfeit the right to perform with any weapons/open hand form that you have learned from any AAMA instructor. These forms are designed for OUR TEAM. If you quit the team, you forfeit the right to wear OUR TEAM “RED COAT” UNIFORM.
We expect more from our Team Members, and we will offer you a lot of corrective criticism. Being a Team Member is HARD work. That HARD work will turn into GREAT PERFORMANCES. Be proud to be on our Team, because we are proud to have you on it.
PHONE: (570)939-1853 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org